- Are you looking for satisfying work as a Domestic House keeper, Domestic Cleaner or Home Help?
- Where you choose the days and hour that you work?
- Are you a good worker, who is reliable, presentable and trustworthy?
- Can you manage your own workload?
Why work with Mop Angels?
You will earn an above average hourly rate
The majority of our clients require weekly hours long term
Get to know your own clients doing something you enjoy
You tell us the days and hours you want to work
Let Mop Angels find you clients
We provide free insurance cover for cleaners, housekeepers and home help workers
Mop Angels is a friendly, responsive and supportive company who will value and be there for you.
What are we looking for?
- We are looking for domestic home cleaners, housekeepers and home helpers to register onto our database.
- Our expectations are high. You will need to demonstrate to us that you can meet our exacting standards. We are only looking for the very best – is that you!
- Previous housekeeping/cleaning/care experience is preferred but not essential to the right candidates
- A can-do attitude and positive personality are essential
- Access to your own transport is ideal, but not necessary for all clients
- You must be honest, reliable, trustworthy and responsible
- Are you able to provide a DBS certificate, suitable ID, proof of address and two work related references?
In return, you can expect…
- A decent hourly rate
- Flexible working hours that suit you
- Friendly and supportive back up
- A chance to eventually work either full or part time with Mop Angels
- All work is based within Clients homes
- Work that is local to you
We look forward to hearing from you.
IMPORTANT – PLEASE READ
By submitting this application, I acknowledge that I am applying to be added to the Mop Angels workers database. If successful, I will be considered for work as either a self-employed housekeeper, cleaner or home helper, providing services to Mop Angels clients.
By clicking the box to the right, I recognise, agree and accept responsibility for paying my own tax and national insurance if my income is greater than my personal tax allowance according to my tax code. As a self-employed worker it is my responsibility to inform HMRC and register as a self-employed worker.
I accept the above terms