Regular domestic cleaning service
There’s no place like home, especially when it comes to cleaning!
The last thing most people want to do when they arrive home from work is to start the housework. If that sounds like you, then relax and let us do the cleaning for you. At Mop Angels, we are dedicated to making your life easier.
Our Cleaning system sets us apart
It’s one of the reasons our customers keep coming back to us, because we provide services that work and keep their homes clean – right down to the little details. This extensive cleaning system, which we call our Detail-Clean Rotation System, has been proven to be effective in maintaining a clean, sparkling home. .
How does our cleaning program work?
We start with a thorough detail-clean throughout your house over the course of the first two cleans (please allow extra booking time for this). On the first clean, your cleaner will thoroughly clean your home, with special attention paid to your kitchen and bathrooms. On the second session, we’ll clean your entire home, but this time we’ll provide detail-clean services to your sleeping and living areas. After these first two deeper cleaning sessions, we’ll continue to maintain this detail-clean level throughout your home throughout our next visits by providing this service on a rotating basis.
Every time we clean, we’ll provide services that include the following:
- Bathrooms: Any cobwebs removed, door frames spot cleaned, dusting, floors cleaned, toilets cleaned, mirrors / chrome fixtures cleaned, shower doors cleaned, tile walls, bath / showers cleaned
- Sleeping Areas: Surfaces hand wiped, floors cleaned, general dusting, any cobwebs removed, doors and door frames spot cleaned
- Living Areas: Surfaces hand wiped, any cobwebs removed, doors and door frames spot cleaned, general dusting, floors cleaned
- Kitchen: Worktops cleaned, outside of cooker hood cleaned, top and front of cooker cleaned and any glass top surfaces wiped, sinks cleaned and chrome shined, fronts of all appliances cleaned, general dusting, cobwebs removed, microwave wiped out, doors and door frames spot cleaned
All of our team are skilled professionals who are trustworthy and experienced. Cleaning is our business and we take great pride in the work we do.
Your cleaner can:
- Dust throughout
- Wipe all work surfaces
- Mop the floors
- Vacuum carpets
- Wipe down all doors and skirting
- Clean and disinfect the bathroom
- Wipe the cooker, counter-tops and sink
- Wipe the outside of units and appliances
If you have any special requests or cleaning priorities, then simply leave a note for your cleaner.
What about cleaning products and equipment?
For your convenience, each cleaner will arrive at your home, carrying their own cleaning products. If however, you prefer your cleaner to use your own products, then simply let your cleaner know.
Let us know if you prefer a Green Clean!
We know that our carefully selected natural and non-toxic cleaning products are just as effective as their harsher equivalent chemical cleaners. We are confident that the eco-products we use will be healthier for your home, family, any pets, as well as being safer for the environment.
If you have any special requests or cleaning priorities, then simply leave a short note for your cleaner.
How long should a clean take?
The first service is always the hardest. This is due to a number of reasons:
- As your home has not been professionally cleaned by us before, there is a higher chance that the house will require a deeper clean than would be needed on a property that receives a regular service.
- As our cleaners have not been to your property before, some valuable time is taken up in planning the clean, getting to know the rooms/areas that require cleaning, and basically making sure everything is done the way you would like it.
We advise new clients to book a free in-home consultation, so that one of our team can assess your property and give you the opportunity to discuss your cleaning needs; or, if that is not convenient, then you can increase your booking time or simply allow your cleaner to prioritise their clean and do what they can in the allotted time available to them.
The easiest way of providing access to your trusted Mop Angels cleaner is to be at home when they are booked to arrive. As that is not always possible, we suggest that you have a spare key cut and hand that over to your regular cleaner.
Please remember to familiarise your cleaner with any alarm system that you have in place.
If you have any queries or concerns, we are only a phone call away.